Phi Theta Kappa Scholarship

This scholarship is awarded to Community College transfer students who are members of Phi Theta Kappa at the Community College. This is available only for students working on their first bachelors degree.

Supplemental Questions
  1. Are you a current member of Phi Theta Kappa at a Community College?
  2. Please upload documentation of your Phi Theta Kappa membership (e.g. membership certificate or card).